How to contact your MP

The details for all Members of Parliament can be found at the UK Parliament website: or at They Work for You


You can write to Anne & Hollie’s MP, Owen Paterson at the following:

Write to: Rt. Hon. Owen Paterson MP, House of Commons, London, SW1A 0AA


Telephone:  020 7219 5185


You can write to Robert’s MP at the following email address –


You can write to your own Councillors, MP, MEPs, MSPs, or Northern Ireland, Welsh and London AMs by using this handy lookup tool, where you can write to them online.

Please use your own words, as these sites block copy and pasted identical messages. Please be polite, concise and to the point.

Sample letters for either a 1st time or follow-up letter can be downloaded via the beige button down the left-hand column of this website called Useful Documents for MPs and others.

Thank You.