We recognise that MPs are busy people with many different issues demanding their attention yet ibut good people and may be willing to help Hollie secure justice Hollie Greig and other victims of paedophilia. We suggest MPs take the following actions, any of which will be helpful:
1) Write/speak to your Party Leader about this issue and ask him/her to take action;
2) Write/speak to the Home Secretary (Theresa May), the Justice Minister (Ken Clarke), the Children, Schools & Families Minister (Michael Gove) about this issue and ask him/her to contact their counterparts in Holyrood to enquire what action is being taken;
3) Write/speak to the Secretary of State for Scotland (Michael Moore) about this issue and ask him to investigate and report back;
4) Write/speak directly to members of the Scottish government:
Alex Salmond First Minister (has been informed many times but has taken no action)
Nicola Sturgeon Deputy First Minister and Cabinet Secretary for Health & Wellbeing;
John Swinney Cabinet Secretary for Finance & Sustainable Growth (who has expressed personal concern about this case);
Michael Russell Cabinet Secretary for Education & Lifelong Learning and/or Adam Ingram Minister for Children & Early Years;
Kenny MacAskill Cabinet Secretary for Justice (already implicated in the cover-up);
Frank Mulholland Lord Advocate (his predecessor Dame Elish Angiolini was implicated in the cover-up);
5) Table an oral or written Parliamentary Question to the Secretary of State for Scotland asking what action is being taken in Scotland to resolve the Hollie Greig issue where it is widely believed that Grampian Police are not fulfilling their public duty to investigate the crimes of paedophilia and of murder and are harassing those trying to bring these to light;
6) Table a request for an Early Day Motion and collect support from Parliamentary colleagues for a full public inquiry into the Hollie Greig case & the paedophile ring in Scotland as well as into the murder of Hollie’s uncle Roy Greig which has never been investigated;
7) Write/speak to Hollie & Anne Greig’s MP Owen Paterson regarding the raid on the Greigs’ home in Shrewsbury during their absence on 3rd June 2010 by West Mercia Police with members of Shropshire Social Services in attendance, whereby the home rendered uninhabitable; also about the care proceedings initiated by Shropshire Council in 2010 which in 2012 are about to be heard in the Court of Protection, and against which Anne and Hollie are appealing in the High Court;
8) Write/speak to Robert Green’s MP David Mowat regarding the fact that his constituent has not had a fair trial up in Scotland (see latest sample letter to MPs February 2012) and that property seized in the raid on his home by Cheshire police on 13th February 2010 which was necessary to his defence at his Trial in January 2012 was withheld from him and utilised by the prosecution.
Please would MPs taking any of the above actions keep your concerned constituent/s informed of responses or outcomes.